Koç University’s Vehbi Koç Ankara Studies Research Center (VEKAM), has issued a call for research awards in order to contribute to scientific studies that investigate Ankara and its environs in any disciplines and areas without restrictions;
- The social, institutional and economic history,
- Cultural, social, geographical and environmental characteristics,
- Historical, cultural, literal, artistic and urban development,
- Tangible and intangible cultural heritage,
- Historical and/or contemporary diplomatic, cultural and economic relations with other cities and countries,
- Urban issues related to historical processes and practices in the field of law, medicine and education,
- Urban government and rural areas, development, growth, sustainability, tourism, natural resources, demographic and climate change issues.
Within the framework of the awards, at least 5 research projects will be provided financial support up to TRY 10,000.