VEKAM is continuing to hold events in 2020 that target to upgrade and support the postgraduate students’ research processes who are carrying out scientific researches.
A seminar series is prepared which will consist of a variety of subjects that were thematically constructed in the scope of scientific research methods as of the fall semester 2020.
The seminars target to provide especially the postgraduate researchers, studying in any field of social sciences, with practical knowledge.
The seminars will be given by estimable academicians in their fields. The seminars are planned to be approximately one hour long which will be held online via the Zoom platform.
- Data Collection Techniques in Social Sciences: Interview, Survey, Observation
- Oral History Method and Field of Application
- Ethnographic Research Method (Cultural Analysis) and its Features
- Social Sciences and Software: Qualitative Research Data Analysis and Visualisation
- Content Analysis Method in Social Sciences and its Application
- Research Data Management