Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Fall Semester events will be held online. All events will be announced through our website and social media.
VEKAM Library and Archive Reopening Rules
We’d like to announce that after a long time VEKAM library and Archive is ready to serve Physically. Due to pandemic (COVID-19) VEKAM library and archive’s terms of service has rearranged. We kindly ask our researchers to comply with the below mentioned rules;
- Researchers who would like to use library and archive should get an appointment from VEKAM’s library and archive unit. Researchers who don’t have an appointment will not be accepted or will be accepted if only the study hall is available.
- All the researchers are required to be fully vaccinated (with 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccine, and with the second dose at least 14 days) and should present their vaccination certificate before their entrance to VEKAM.
Researchers who are not vaccinated are required to present their negative PCR test result, not older than 72 hours, in addition to their HES codes. Only risk-free vaccination and/or negative PCR test results will be allowed to enter the VEKAM.
Appointment: Researchers are expected to make their appointments via e-mail or telephone at least 1 day before their arrival to the library. The requests will be answered as soon as possible.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00 am – 17:30 pm (The library is closed at weekends.)
0312 355 20 27
Duygu Kevser Karadağ
0312 355 20 27 /14
Nalan Aslıhan Tarakçı
0312 355 20 27 / 15
- All the researchers should wear face masks during their stay at the library.
- All the researchers should follow hygiene and social distance rules.
- Researchers will not be allowed to keep any beverages or food other than water within the institution.